Monday, November 18, 2019

a honest review from Joeey Shampoo serai and hair tonic for oily scalp and hair loss

Who has a hormone changes issues such as oily scalp #dandruff #hairfall crazy like me?

If you have been trying...still have dandruff...and lots of hair fall in the bathroom you can Consider #Shampooserai #hairtonic from myhomelab like me

Just a brief sharing here. W2
My hormones has been changing since I was 30 years old my hair became oily. Each time when I dye my hair or did rebonding in saloon, my scalp became sensitive and turn red. Besides, my scalp also produced more sebum that caused my scalp and hair became oily.

πŸ˜‡
My friend@business partner ...recommended me to to use this amazing chemical free haircare products which I don't need to spend hundreds or thousands of money to get back my healthy scalp and hair.

Here's the result of after using Shampoo Serai and Hair Tonic for 3 weeks consistently. My scalp less oily and I have lots of new hair growing!
How does it get any better than this?
If u wanna get this Amazing product from me shampoo serai and hair tonic set can
Contact me Joeey Lee
Wasapp
πŸ“²πŸ“²πŸ“²πŸ“²πŸ“²πŸ“²
http://Shampoojoeey.wasap.my/

P/s Result vary on individual
An Honest Review from Joeey

#shampoosantan
#Shampooserai
#hairtonic
#joeyshoppingmalls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

testimoni customer lepas SS selama 2 bulan

  Assalam semua..sy nk share testimoni customer selepas guna SS selama 2 bulan  ☺️ πŸ‘ alhamdullilah rambut semakin lebat & hitam & m...

Popular Posts